Monday 24 September 2012

Fiestas Patrias


Hello! Today i´m going to tell you about my best remember of Fiestas Patrias. Really I don’t like very much this celebration because I´m not very patriot jajaj but that does not mean that I cant enjoy and share with my family and friends. Also I don’t like very much this celebration because I´m vegetarian and in all the houses there is only meat. Well, but this fiestas patrias was good, I was with my friends and family, I can take a breack of the rutine of everyday in the university and I really enjoy all the days of the holidays week! But although I enjoy very much I think that the best Fiestas Patrias of ever, were once time that I go to the field with my family. We go at the house of my father´s friends and there was a lot of people, others friends of my dad with his families and was really very funny. This was maybe in 2008 and we go to Chillán. I ´ve only gone to Chillan two times, and after that I don’t like very much, but this experience was really good and I have a Fiestas patrias with a lot of food, activities and having a good time  with my family and friends. I remember that once we played a lot of “Chileans plays”, I learning to play with the spin and the “chueca”, we have sack races and also we play to the blind man´s buff. Now that I remember this, I think that was a good experience and I enjoy very much a celebration that its not really important for me.

I hope that you are enjoy this celebration and the holidays!! :) Regards! 

4 comments:

  1. Past this holiday in the south may to be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just can think of Seba dancing : "cueca" .. ajjajaja was very funny go to your house too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not patriot neither ahahaha, and i also spend the time with my family jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year made an fonda for vegetarian =B

    ReplyDelete